Ron you are correct, I do have a large screen and the resolution is 2560 *
1600 so I have a lot of screen space.  When they design web pages they
design them to cater for different resolutions and most scale as you change
the width of the browser - pretty much what is being asked here.  Try it
some time.

24" screens are NOT a very small part of the market, PCMag describes 22 &
24" as the standard size.

I thought the market for this type of enhancement was 100% of all users of
this software.  Even for the people such as yourself who can't use it today,
you will at some time get a new computer

What limitation do you have? The only limitation anyone can have to this
request is that they can not select 5 instead of 6 in a report.  If you
stopped and thought about this a bit more you would realise that if Legacy
only make changes based on 5 or 10 year old hardware can use Legacy will
quickly lose market share and then you will really suffer as other programs
surpass it for usability and options.

I truly hope that Legacy keep being progressive with this program instead of
letting it stagnate.

Mark