Bruce:

I make separate paper copies with each's MRIN and file in their family file, save separate copies of the Census on the computer also using each's MRIN (the computer name and the paper document name are the same so easy to cross reference) and I create a separate "Source" on the Master Source list for each person's Census event". Bottom line I duplicate the Census everywhere so there's a separate record for each family. This makes it easy to find and orgainzed.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA