Elizabeth,

I create a Cemetery event for each deceased person and list the location of
the cemetery, directions on how to find the grave along with latitude &
longitude coordinates. I then do a search for cemetery events and get a
detailed report similar to what you're looking for.

Hope this helps....

John Valencic