Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:57:39 -0500
From: drybo...@netreach.net
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Burial sites

How can I get a list of cemeteries, with the names of the people buried in them, to print? I tried viewing the source list for location, and finding the list of people, but only one comes up on the first cemetery I tried. I went to another person buried there, and the cemetery was given as the burial location, but it did not print when I accessed the master location list. What am I doing wrong?

Elizabeth C