  From: Don Cook<mailto:docoo...@msn.com>
  To: LegacyUserGroup<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 1:13 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Wide Monitor vs. Old (4:3) Monitor

  My old 17 in. LCD flat panel is dying. Since Legacy is the most
  important software in my daily computer usage, I raise the question
  here:

  Has anyone encountered any issues/problems in switching to a wide
  perspective screen?

  If so, how so and what did you do about them?

  Does anyone have an opinion as to any advantage of wide vs. the old
  standard aspect or vice-versus as regards Legacy?

  Would love to hear your views,
  Don

  Legacy User Group guidelines:

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp<http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp>