My laptop is wide-screen 1440 x 900, I often use it with Legacy on the right
and Ancestry on the left hand side but I am now finding that the Ancestry
screen does not adjust properly to the window being reduced slightly.  The
important stuff on the right hand side of the window is off screen.  It is
really annoying because there is plenty of empty space  in the middle of the
screen.  Reducing the font size does not help because you get some strange
effects so have put to put the font back to default size.

Martin Briscoe
Fort William
M&LFHS | Gwynedd FHS