From: ronald ferguson
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Geo locations

Where are you looking, Art?

If you look in the Location Master list for Cramlington, Northumberland,
England and click the globe you will see "Cramlington, , Northumberland,
England" - I pasted that, copied from there btw. Didn't try the others.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: