(Using v.6 Final Version)
Today my Child Status List is empty, no idea when this happened, I
have tried several recent backups with same error.
I tried several fixes from a thread on LUG Archive, including cold
reboot, tidying up the Master Lists, etc, none of which worked.
Exporting to a New Family File did restore all the definitions in use.
But this is a last resort, as it re-sets everything to date and time
of file creation and I really need my Added and Modified Dates.
Someone on the thread said "Typing anything in the FIND field causes
the Child Status list to be displayed ... I can live with this ...".
Is this FIND field a v.7 introduction? I can't see a Find field on the
v.6 Child Status screen.
Grateful for any help and advice.
Mary Young