On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:43:30 +0000, ronald ferguson <ronfe...@msn.com>
wrote:

>I do not know how to resolve this one, but it would seem that Dennis can, if
>you send him your file.

I looked at her file and even opened it up in my copy of V6. As far as I
can tell there is nothing wrong with tblCS.

[[Mary ... when you view your other master lists (try Source Type), do
they look OK?]]

Since someone else gave Mary the advice of typing any character in the
Find field to see the child statuses, I figured that this must be a
known problem (I've never had it) and that maybe support or the poster
of that advice knows the cause of the problem.

I don't think an uninstall/reinstall will help, but she could try this
as a last resort.

What I would try first is deleting her *.usr files (back them up first)
while Legacy is shut down. Then start Legacy and see what things look
like. Unfortunately I don't know which .usr file might be the culprit
... if any.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm