Bob,

I have seen odd ones like this before. I don't know why they crop up, but it
must somehow be related to the files sorting themselves out. In any event I
have never found that it has caused any problems, and I just rerun, as you have
done, until I get a clean report, and then forget about it.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:25:47 -0500
> From: older...@rochester.rr.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Alternate name error during check/repair ???
>

> Version 7.0.0.86 ... Build Date 12/31/2008 ... Windows XP
>
> Copied a file prior to a merge and then ran check/repair ... turned up
> these errors in the log ...

> There were inconsistencies found in Names stored as main names in the
> alternate names list
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 1 doesn't match the User ID for
> the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 01
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 7 doesn't match the User ID for
> the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 12
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 8 doesn't match the User ID for
> the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 11
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 9 doesn't match the User ID for
> the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 20
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 20 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 06
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 21 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 14
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 29 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 02
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 32 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 04
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 33 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 07
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 34 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 09
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 36 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 10
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 37 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 16
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 39 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 05
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 41 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 15
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 42 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 17
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 43 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 03
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 45 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 19
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 46 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 13
> - User ID ("") for the Individual in RIN 315 doesn't match the User ID
> for the Alternate Name. Original: , Changed to: 18
>
> None of these had AKAs before and they don't now ... I checked a half
> dozen which do have AKAs and they look ok.
>
> A rerun of the check/repair came up clean ... a refresh of the
> [...]
Windows Live Messenger just got better .Video display pics, contact updates &
more.
http://www.download.live.com/messenger