Not necessarily... If Outlook Express is running in the task bar and
you double click the Icon on the desktop then another copy is not
started but the one in the task bar is brought up, so it would seem
that Legacy could do this too. I wouldn't want multiple copies of OE
or Legacy to be running either but some programs will allow you to
have multiple copies running which can be a good thing in a lot of
cases.