On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:45:06 -0000, "William Anderson"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do you mean that you'd like a capability of setting, at each individual source
>level, the default surety which appears at the detail level of that particular
>source?

Exactly! I may not have explained it as well as how you did above.

I proposed the capability of setting, at each individual source
level, the surety level which Legacy "proposes" on the detail window
when you add a NEW citation. The user can override it (just like he/she
does now) before saving the citation.

So, for example, I might set the default for a source of "Birth
Certificate" (I am a lumper) to 4, and the default for "1930 US Census"
to 2.

My only concern is that if it is this hard for people to grasp (maybe
your explanation helped), then maybe it is not a good idea for Legacy.

Like I said, I really don't have a pony in this race because I intend to
stick with V6. But I think this is what the OP was asking for.
 
-- 

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm



Legacy User Group guidelines:
   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages:
   http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp



Reply via email to