That said, I've reported several bugs via the "Report a Bug"
interface, and never received a single acknowledgment or message that
anyone has even read them, let alone added them to the queue. Perhaps
that's because they were already reported, but since they're still
present in the latest build (and seemingly easy to fix since most of
them deal with typos or formatting issues), what am I to make of the
customer support response?

Something needs to be done to improve this side of the Legacy
interface -- either acknowledgment of *ALL* bug reports, or a public
list of known bugs to reduce redundant reports. The current system
leaves us frustrated and ends up with far too many rambling and often
fruitless threads on LUG.

-Steve