From: Jackie King <jkin...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Impatience with Legacy
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 6:01 PM
Steve -

Just curious but are there any genealogy companies that
have a public "bug" list? I know a couple that
have lists like this or blogs. I guess I have just never
seen a public bug list.

Jackie

Steve Voght wrote:
That said, I've reported several bugs via the
"Report a Bug"
interface, and never received a single acknowledgment
or message that
anyone has even read them, let alone added them to the
queue. Perhaps
that's because they were already reported, but
since they're still
present in the latest build (and seemingly easy to fix
since most of
them deal with typos or formatting issues), what am I
to make of the
customer support response?

Something needs to be done to improve this side of the
Legacy
interface -- either acknowledgment of *ALL* bug
reports, or a public
list of known bugs to reduce redundant reports. The
current system
leaves us frustrated and ends up with far too many
rambling and often
fruitless threads on LUG.

-Steve

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM, RICHARD SCHULTHIES