From: Dave Johnson <davel...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:57:19 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Run Time Error "5"

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this "Run Time Error '5' Run
Time Procedure Call or Argument" since the latest update to Legacy 7.0.0.89?

This occurs when adding a new Source with the SourceWriter.  All you have to
do is add a w in the Url field.  This error occurs and after clicking OK,
Legacy shuts down.  I have had to resort to putting the url in Notepad and
coping it into the Url field in Legacy.  That works.  But you cannot start
typing www. Or you get this error.

Dave