I'm a TMG user, working to learn if my larger project might find a home in
Legacy.

Register Reporting:

I ran a Descendant Book report from the sample file this morning,
"Descendants of Asa Clark Brown." Actually, believe I ran a few of these
using both Register and Modified Register format.

In Options for Descendant Books>Include tab: the option for "other parents"
is turned off. Is there a secret to making this option available for the
Register/Modified Register report?

Said another way, where the report now reads as (a) below, I'd like it to
read as (b) below.

(a) "Asa next married Eleanor Huffman .. on 8 Mar 1832 in Tionesta, Venango,
Pennsylvania, USA. Eleanor was born on 11 Jan 1803 in Kingston, Frontenac,
Ontario, Canada and died on 3 Jun 1874 in Saint Cloud, Stearns, Minnesota,
USA."

(b) ""Asa next married Eleanor Huffman .. on 8 Mar 1832 in Tionesta,
Venango, Pennsylvania, USA. Eleanor was born on 11 Jan 1803 in Kingston,
Frontenac, Ontario, Canada and died on 3 Jun 1874 in Saint Cloud, Stearns,
Minnesota, USA, daughter of John Huffman and Molly Smith."

Thank you for any assistance you are able to provide. --GJ