From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Barbara Ford

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:32 PM

To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

Subject: [LegacyUG] Map Program

I hope it's okay to ask this. I'm sure Legacy has mapping programs,

too, but I have on hand a "Map My Family Tree" CD.It says it reads all

popular genealogy file formats, including Legacy Family Tree. Is there

any reason I should not use this program? If it will possibly do

something to mess up my Legacy, then I don't want to take that chance.

Any thoughts?

Barbara

  _____

.