I need help!  I have just done a simple manual merge of two individuals.  I
did a backup, not to my flash drive, but just the temporary backup.  I
remember some recent conversation about this type vs. the zipped backups.
Once I completed the merge, I printed an individual report to be sure all
the information is there.  I got very interesting results.  There are
sources listed on the report that DO NOT appear on the individual's list of
sources.  That's when I realized that when you perform a merge, you need to
check ALL the tabs, not just the first screen. (Just a word of warning to
those who might make the same mistake I have made!)

Now, for the question.  I've found the backup.  It's a .usr file.  But when
I try to restore the family file, it will only allow me to look for files
with a .zip extension.  What do I need to do?  I don't want to go back to
the full backup I did last night, because I've done quite a bit of work this
morning.  I can add the sources to the individual if I have to, but I'm
thinking this backup should work.  Any advice will be appreciated.

Dede Holden