Never mind.  I just realized that the sources are coming from the
father's information, not the individual that I "merged."  I've also
realized that the temporary merge backup is only good as long as you
don't close Legacy.  That means you don't perform a "restore," you
just "undo" the merge.

If this is not exactly right, I hope someone will let me know.  It is
a little misleading, if you're not familiar with the difference in the
two kinds of backups.

Lesson learned...when performing a merge - check ALL the tabs in the
Merge window, not just the first one.  If anyone else has merge/backup
advice, I'd like to hear about it.

Dede