Vicki,

If you are working with indexes you find online, I would probably use the
Internet > Database template.

If actual divorce records, I would start with the Court records templates.

I always experiment with how each  template "prints" to get the best results:
you can leave fields blank or in many cases enter data in a field other than
what that field is labeled for.

Connie