Helen,

I would first try using the Reset button at the bottom right of the Options
Screen, and if that doesn't work then delete the Ances.usr file in your Legacy
folder.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: ci...@treadles.ca
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Cannot create successive Ancestor Book Report
> Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:34:17 -0400
>
> This morning I created an Ancestor Book Report for a person in Legacy, by
> clicking on
> Reports, All Reports (Books and others), then under Book Reports, Ancestors.
> Legacy was
> already set at the Family page for the correct person for the report.
>
> Clicked on Preview to check everything and the file appeared on the screen.
> It looked fine
> so I closed it and created a PDF file instead. That worked fine too.
>
> Then I went back to this person's spouse in Family View, highlighted them
> then tried to
> create an Ancestor Book Report using the same method above. Absolutely
> nothing happens.
> The report will not appear on the screen, if I try to save a PDF file, I'll
> be prompted to
> name it but no file will be saved.
>
> After about the third try, I clicked on Print instead. About half the pages
> of the report
> printed then everything hung and nothing further would print. Scrap a pile of
> paper and
> expensive laser toner.
>
> I closed Legacy, then re-opened it - no go. I ran through all the File
> Maintenace
> functions but nothing happened. Tried rebooting and that didn't make any
> difference.
>
> I'd like to create an Ancestor Book Report as a PDF file for this second
> person - how do I
> do it?
>
> Helen

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/