Elizabeth,

I have talked to two other Legacy users who have the same problem that you
are experiencing. I have tried walking them through the process of drag and
drop, but it just does not work for them either. I am still investigating
this.

As an alternative, I suggest doing an import from the other Legacy file and
use Focus Groups to zero in on who it is you want imported. Click on File
and select Import From > Legacy File. Select either a new file or your main
file (back up first!). In the Legacy Import window, click 'Selected Records
contained in the Focus Group' and then click 'View / Select Focus Group.'
Follow the prompts the screens show you.

Thank you for choosing Legacy,

Jim Terry

Technical Support

Legacy Family Tree