Joseph wrote:
I'm using Vista, but not Terminator. I'm using Norton 360. I thought it was a Legacy problem since it was only happening when I start Legacy... and try doing some things in Legacy; like changing from Family to Pedigree.

I did a search for the files that web page said should be there, but there's nothing... so I'm not sure what's up with it all.

Joseph

Norton's is notorious for not playing nice with the other programs on your computer. That's why whenever I buy a new computer with Norton's pre-installed, one of the first things I do is uninstall it. Saves me a lot of problems.

Todd