Joseph,

I have not looked at that entry - hence my ignorance. I cannot do much more
tonight (it's 2-00am here!), but I do believe it to be a Vista problem and may
have been caused by one of their updates. In this connection do you have
auto-updates set as they may have corrected it?

I don't know if it is true but I seem to remember reading that putting a disc
(any disc) in your drive and leaving it there will fool your PC. Do let me know
if this works and I will have a read in the morning. I am pretty sure it's
something to do with the Vista start up.

I think this is getting off-topic so perhaps you could reply off-list.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: