Maybe Jeff, but Legacy Charting is mainly designed (as I understand it) for
producing wall charts, rather than for reports or web pages.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: