From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of jeffma...@orthohelp.com
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:37 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Charting pdf file sizes - Work around

For others who might need it, here is a work around for the large files
produced by Legacy Charting.

Publish from Legacy Charting as a tiff file (instead of a pdf file). Open
that tiff file in your preferred graphic program (I use Paint Shop Pro) and
print it from there as a pdf using any of many free pdf creators that
pretend to be "printers". Resulting pdf file was one tenth the original pdf
file and printed nicely on regular paper.

Jeff