I have what to me is a grave problem.  My old computer died, and I have a new
one, and I am still on Legacy 6 on this new computer.  On my other one (not the
one that died) I have Legacy 7.  I intend to keep them separate for some time
yet.

In putting in the disc with my back up on it for Legacy 6, it all went in okay,
but some of it went in as fdb files, and they don't seem to want to open.  That
is the 1st problem.  The next problem is a dreadful one for me - not one of the
notes that I had on the Legacy Family File is showing up anywhere, and where
could they have gone?  I had a lot of notes on nearly everyone in my files.
Some general notes, and some medical notes.  Their loss is a real tragedy to
me, as I refererred to them so often, or compared one with another.

Can anyone suggest what to do?

Tish