I'm running into a problem that I can not resolve.

In my main family file, I have 299 sources and want to prepare a GECCOM to
share with a cousin that includes all people, families and sources.  If I
prepare the GEDCOM to include all persons and families in the file, not all of
the sources get included.  I checked the GEDCOM output by opening it into a new
family file; however, when this file is opened, the total number of persons and
families is the same as in my  original file, unfortunately, only 218 of the
299 sources are in the 'check file'.

I've tried to extract a portion of my files (i.e., a  line of 300 people) and
the number of persons and families appear as well as the number of sources when
this is opened into a new family. In other words, the check file is an exact
duplicate.  Why does this not work when preparing a GDCOM of the total file? I
have reviewed the file in Access and the full complement of 299 sources are
present.

 Anyone have an idea what I have done wrong and a suggested solution to have
all 299 sources get pulled into the GEDCOM.

Bob