Rich - I wanted to know what the various data in the columns represent.  I can
figure out most of them, but what do the first 3-4 columns of  data in the
tblSX and tblSR mean?  I.e., what do the numbers in those columns represent?
It might help me to work in Access on some errors I am trying to correct if I
could figure out their meaning and connection to the Legacy data.

Bob

---- RICHARD SCHULTHIES <fourpa...@verizon.net> wrote:

> When I used to use Access at work, I printed a partial list of field names
> and the 'long' versions for them. It is in the bottom of my file cabinet,
> since the computer I created it on is long gone to the dump, I will try to
> find it. I am curious about the reasons for 'explains the columnar headings
> and their uses within the various Access reports.'
> Rich in LA CA

/Users/robertrunion/Desktop/eMail Icons/signature.pdf