From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Dennis M. Kowallek
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy and Access

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:28:58 +0100, Jenny M Benson
<ge...@cedarbank.me.uk> wrote:

>LUGgers who are not interested in this topic don't have to read this
>thread.

And that's as it should be. I just know that, in the past, discussions
that got quite technical have generated complaints from uninterested
parties. I have been at the receiving end of some of those complaints,
which is why I posed the question.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools