Didn't mean to upset folks in asking about the Access data.  I will review the
items under the design feature and see if I can figure out the data. I'm not
that familiar with all the nuances of Access, so I will study it and refrain
from asking more questions on this area. Obviously a sore point... sorry.

Bob

---- Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk> wrote:
> SgtBob wrote
> >Rich - I wanted to know what the various data in the columns represent.
> >I can figure out most of them, but what do the first 3-4 columns of
> >data in the tblSX and tblSR mean?  I.e., what do the numbers in those
> >columns represent?
>
> IDSX is an ID number for each entry in tblSX and IDSR is an ID number
> for each entry in tblSR.
>
> IDSR then appears in tblSX to link each Source Detail to the relevant
> Master Source.
>
> IDIME is the Individual's RIN which allows the Source Detail to be
> linked to the correct Individual.
>
> If I remember correctly, TYPE refers to the Event which is being Sourced
> - 1 being Birth, for example.
>
> Which fields in tblSR are you referring to.  When I look at it that
> table the 2nd to 4th fields are SrcName, SrcTitle and SrcAuthor which I
> would have thought are fairly self-explanatory.
> --
> Jenny M Benson
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

/Users/robertrunion/Desktop/eMail Icons/signature.pdf