It has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time. I have suggested they give
us the little up/down sorting arrows that is used in other sorting locations
to no avail, as yet.  I guess not enough people have requested it.

If this is something you really want, suggest it directly to them, and if
enough request it....well, we can only hope.

La Nell