Hi Ron,there may be some who would say that SkyDrive is off topic, but there
has been loads of discussion of other forms of backing up our Legacy files,
USBs, disks, external drives, etc.
I think that this is a topic that should be discussed on-list.
I have SkyDrive but had never used it until I saw your reply on the list today.
I tred to upload my multimedia file, which is 566MB in size. I could not upload
it as the files can not be larger then 50MB in size.
I uploaded my data file which is 38.6MB in size without any problems, it was a
bit slow.
If you have any suggestions on how to get the multimedia files uploaded as
well, I would appreciate the help.
Leo