From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of v pedersen
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:49 AM
To: Legacy Email List
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 U.S. Marriage Index template?

Hello,

I have been handling the numerous State indexes (marriage, birth, death,
etc.) that have been slowly making their appearance online by treating them
as "generic websites".

I see that there are SourceWriter templates for such indexes if they are in
England or Wales, but cannot find templates for birth, marriage, or death if
they are from U.S. federal or State indexes.

I am wondering if the templates for U.S. indexes are somewhere in the
SourceWriter templates and I am just not seeing them, or are they not there?

If they are not there, how do other Legacy users handle these?

Vicki