I have created a Multiple Lines of Descent .pdf and would like to avoid
repetition of info.

On Report Options under the Format tab I chose (and saved and reloaded) the
option that says "Don't repeat duplicate lines."

However, the .pdf it completely repeats the information for generation 2.

The situation is this:

William and Mary Husbandsparents have son Richard.
Neil and Janet Wifesparents have daughter Mary
Richard and Mary marry

In the Husbandsparents 2nd generation line the .pdf gives ALL the events, etc.,
for Richard, the marriage, and Mary (in that order);
In the the Wifesparents 2nd generation line the .pdf gives ALL the events,
etc., for Mary, the marriage, and Richard (in that order).

I have LOTS of (not-very-interesting to begin with) information and many (very
interesting to me mostly background) pictures -- all-in-all 24 pages that get
repeated unnecessarily.

It seems to me awkward to have ALL the events of Richard's life appearing in
the Wifesparents line to begin with -- and moreso since they're a repetition.

I would like to have Richard and all his events in the Husbandsparents line and
all Mary's events in the Wifesparents line, and avoid repeating them.

It seems to me that avoiding repetition of duplicate lines should mean that
events don't get printed twice.

I don't think there's a way to edit a .pdf; am I right?  Also, I don't think
there's a way to automatically include pictures except in a .pdf -- is that
correct?

I would appreciate your ideas as to how I can work around these problems!

Pat