From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Pat Jones
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:01 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Stumpted regarding how to set up the 1/2 sibling
properly

A man was married 3 times.  He and his 1st wife had 6 children.
He and his 2nd wife had 3 more.  He and his 3rd wife had no
children.

Wouldn't he and his 1st wife only show the first 6 children; then
he and his 2nd wife would show the 1st six children as 1/2
children with the name of the first wife in parens.  Finally, he
and his 3rd wife would show all 9 children (the census shows them
all still living with the man and his 3rd wife) with 1/2s for all
the children, the 1st 6 with then name of the 1st wife in parens
and the last 3 children with the name of the 2nd wife in parens.

If I have this figured out correctly, then how do I make it
happen?  If I'm wrong somewhere, please tell me where and how to
fix it.

Confused!