Need some help . . In wanting to publish a book in the "Publishing Center,
there were too many duplicates in 144 pictures.

I've put Legacy/Pictures (copied) then erased the folder, so Legacy/Pictures
is now blank.

My plan is to rename the pictures better then start with the fresh
attachments for the book.

This may not be right, as in the Picture Center, I have

Picture Filename:
Picture List/Attached Pics

File Name

Attached Pictures
(,listed name of event) Theses names          Blank box

Don't Delete!)                                                   Another box
asking for DATE

bBlank box

There's probably more for someone to ask, so please do.  I know I have a lot
of work ahead of me, but I'm afraid to go ahead without some help.

P.S. I'm trying to switch to momalo...@verizon.net.   AOL was giving me some
problems.