From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Jenny M Benson
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:36 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Wanting to rename pictures

Nina K. Johnson wrote
>Need some help . . In wanting to publish a book in the ?Publishing
>Center, there were too many duplicates in 144 pictures.

I'm afraid I don't really understand your problem.

When you say "too many duplicates" do you mean that you had multiple
copies of the same photograph but with different names? Of do you mean
that some individual photographs were appearing more than once in your
book?

If the latter, were the duplicates in the same section of the book (ie,
same report) or were they in different sections?

Why did you think it necessary to delete all the pictures from the
Legacy\pictures folder?

If you can explain more precisely how you created the book and exactly
how the duplicate pictures presented, I'm sure we can find a solution
for you.
--
Jenny M Benson