From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of JLB
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:25 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] more Picture Problems

Better for what? The Picture Center is the place to use for linking your pictures most efficiently. In the Picture Center, browse to the location where you put your pictures and then go through the list one by one linking them to the appropriate person in the left column. If you have all your pictures in one folder, that's where to go looking for them.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog

Nina K. Johnson wrote:
It is appearing to me that the Picture Center is a better place than the
Scrapbook.  Is that right?