    *From:* JLB <mailto:j...@jgen.ws>
    *To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
    <mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:25 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] more Picture Problems

    Better for what?  The Picture Center is the place to use for linking
    your pictures most efficiently.  In the Picture Center, browse to the
    location where you put your pictures and then go through the list
    one by
    one linking them to the appropriate person in the left column. If you
    have all your pictures in one folder, that's where to go looking for
    them.
    -----
    JL
    JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
    http://www.jgen.ws/jlog