Nina,

> In trying to fix the Options/Customize/Locations - I'm trying to find why
> I'm getting these path problems, and so far, I'm not getting rid of
> anything. Any ideas

Exactly what are you trying to do with your locations, what is wrong with them,
and please try and be very specific? I suspect that in your context "paths"
have nothing to do with locations.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: momalo...@aol.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] RE: PICTURE PROBLEMS in Books
> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:44:15 -0700
>
> To Jenny Benson, and any others following this thread!. I don't think I've
> got this fixed yet, but I'll keep trying, Sherry did say there is a bug
> report for the "title" of the book in the Publisher Center.
>
> In trying to fix the Options/Customize/Locations - I'm trying to find why
> I'm getting these path problems, and so far, I'm not getting rid of
> anything. Any ideas?
>
> Did you get the attached file OK, Jenny, or anybody? I'm trying to attach it
> again. Is that allowed on the LUG?

With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/