In my case, it is also a function of quantity per source. In some cities I have
over 50 each, on the various census dates, and in that state over 200 per, so I
need to split some up, and decided to maintain uniformity over the database. I
was a splitter before the 'name' was coined, or at least before I heard it.
Rich in LA CA