From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of RICHARD SCHULTHIES
Sent: June-11-09 2:33 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] source types - new not integrated?

Right now my census records are named this way.
'USA, IL, Cook, Chicago, 1930'. Whenever the converter is operational (if
ever), I will convert all my stuff. The multiple field types should make it
possible to find all Chicago or all 1930, or other data choices. Because of
my over 2000 sources, I am numbed by the task.
Since my local society is having a convention this month, and Millenia is
booked I will probably discuss the situation.
Rich in LA CA