I knew there must have been a reason in the depths of antiquity for deciding
not to use Addresses - they don't print in Legacy webpages, and since that is
my main interest they are an irrelevance to me.

BTW, I think you will find that whilst pictures for Events will print those for
Vital Events do not.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: