I think I understand both Ron and Carolyn's viewpoints, but what I'd like to
know is...

What was Legacy's intent for these Event Addresses when they added them?  I
just can't understand why they aren't included in web pages as they are in
reports.  Does the originally intended usage of Event Addresses not "apply" to
web pages, or are there just many fewer "report" options available for
generating web pages?  If the latter, are there plans for the "missing" options
to be added?

Lastly, why give us Event Address Notes if we can't print them anywhere?

Thanks in advance,
--Paula in Texas