You are correct Dennis, in saying that I was referring to Pedigree Web pages.
My tiscali site is actually a Family Group site, but since I don't have
anything in the Address Book I haven't looked at using them it for Family
Group, or any other style of Web Page for that matter :-)

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: kowal...@iglou.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location Names and Addresses
> Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:41:22 -0400
>
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:41:04 -0700 (PDT), Paula Ryburn
> wrote:
>
>>I just can't understand why they aren't included in web pages as they are in
>>reports.
>
> They are included in some web pages, just not *ALL* web pages. I believe
> Ron exclusively produces pedigree style web pages, which do not include
> them. I have been able to get them on family group style web pages ...
> at least in V6.
>
> --
>
> Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
> http://zippersoftware.com/ltools
With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/