On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:45:53 +0100, David MacDiarmid
<david.macdiar...@snp.org> wrote:

>Dennis M. Kowallek wrote:
>> On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:47:03 +0100, David MacDiarmid
>> <david.macdiar...@snp.org> wrote:
>>

>>> The flashdrive has now
>>> taken all my Legacy History back to Nov 2008
>>>

>> Not sure what you mean by "taken"?
>>
>> Don't try anything else until we figure out exactly what you did.
>>

>Hi Dennis,When i have finished working on Legacy i am prompted to backup
>this i do.I do not fill in a name for backup as i automatically think
>the backup is being made into the pc.I am then told that no multimedia
>files were found.I presumed this was ok because i do not have a clue
>what a multimedia file is.My anger and frustration is not only at
>myself,because i know my limits on my pc,but also at the boffins who
>write this stuff without much consideration for the people who do not
>have the pc skills they do.I personally think pc jargon is sometimes
>alien to me.Dennis,i have done almost nothing with my pc since last
>night apart from e-mails,if this can be sorted i would be eternally
>gratefull.David

OK. Let's go back to square one. You said...

>>> The flashdrive has now
>>> taken all my Legacy History back to Nov 2008

I don't understand what you mean by this. Why don't you tell us (using
baby steps) exactly what you did and why you think something is wrong.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools