ronald ferguson wrote:

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:23:52 +0100
From: david.macdiar...@snp.org
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] OverWriting

Patti Wyble wrote:
It sounds like you overwrote your new database with your older one? Have you
tried opening the database from each location? (Close any Legacy database you
have open and double click the file from inside the folder to make sure you're
looking at the right one.) I would have thought it would ask to confirm
overwriting your new file onto the flash drive, so please double check that.

When Legacy closes, it asks if you want to make a backup. When is the last time
you did so?

-Patti