Jenny,
I hope you have been successful in finding a way to turn off (and on) the
printing of your census Event Notes.

If you don't mind my asking, what are you entering in the Event Notes?  All the
data for all the individuals in the same household?  I can see why you would
not want that to print!!

Thanks,
--Paula