Oh, I forgot to include,
The privacy brackets [[ ]] might work but that is like a "do over" on your
whole file.  I hope by using a software program, it would make it easier for
a person instead of giving a headache.

Thanks for submitting the idea to Legacy support but I'm not sure if that
would help.  I submitted the same idea about 4 times now in person and
online and I get the same response.  Something like this, No problem that
should not be a problem and I will get it submitted.
Nothing as of yet.

Kim